RTI – Right to Information Act allows any Indian citizen to get information from the government. RTI act is applicable to all 29 states and 7 union territories.
RTI can used in following ways
* Know details on implementation of any government scheme or program like Swach Bharat and others.
* Know details on funds allocated for any government project and how they were utilized.
* Know how MP, MLA fund in your locality was used.
* Know how much funds were allocated for fixing roads in your area.
* Know about any government rule or procedure.
* Get your delayed passport clear.
* Get your pending IT Refund.
* Get your property documents.
To summarize, RTI can be used to get any information recorded with any government office or clear any personal work pending with government office. There are some exceptions like one cannot ask anything which is a thread to national security or is very personal to a person.
OnlineRTI.com is an online service to file your RTI application. We have a unified interface to file RTI application to all center and state departments. With this app you can file RTI application directly from your Android devices.
1. File RTI Application Online
2. Pay online using secured payment gateway (PayTM)
3. Track your filed application status
4. Connect with us
How it works :
1. After you file the application, we have a team of RTI experts and lawyers who will go through your RTI application and draft it as per RTI best practices.
2. Drafted application will be sent to you for approval. If any modification is required you can edit the application.
3. Once approved our logistics team will pay the required government fees by IPO or Court Fee Stamp or Demand Draft as mandated by respective departments.
4. It will be packaged with all attachments and dispatched to the concerned department by registered or speed post.
5. Response from the government authorities will reach you within 30 days as mandated by the RTI law.
If you have any trouble with the app or want to give us any feedback please email us at
[email protected] OnlineRTI – File RTI Online