Puffin TV Browser is a special edition of Puffin Web Browser optimized for the Android TV. For light users, it is absolutely free. For heavy users, it requires subscription through In-App-Purchase.
PC users can watch all videos from the web browser on their PC. Why do we need to install one video app for each video channel on Android TV? What if we can have a web browser optimized for the Android TV?
Puffin TV Browser removes the traditional web browser UI for a fully-immersive Android TV interface. Adjustable playback speeds are also supported. The Puffin TV Remote also greatly improves the user experience. Furthermore, Puffin TV Chabot allows users to interact with their Puffin TV via Facebook Messenger.
☆ Supports adjustable playback speeds
☆ Supports Puffin TV Remote
☆ Incredible page load and rendering speed
☆ Optimized video playback
☆ Intuitive app navigation design
☆ Sharing pages to Puffin TV Browser from any devices
☆ Full web experience
===== In-app purchase =====
* The service is provided with limited free usage quota everyday.
* Users can pay for unlimited usage quota with in-app purchase.
===== Limitations =====
* The data centers of Puffin are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Puffin is blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and by some schools (e.g., in United States). Puffin TV Browser